Monday, April 06, 2009

Who is Barry Allen? Day One

I was born in 1982. Like many of my cohorts I've had little experience with the man known as "Barry Allen." Assuming that is even his real name.

Still, I dutifully picked up The Flash: Rebirth. The story is about Barry Allen. But at the end of it I still felt strangely unfulfilled. I had to an important question:

Who is Barry Allen?

If you are like me, you may have asked yourself the very same question. As a public service, thsi very week I will endeavor to answer this question -- at least in part. So let us ask again:

Who is Barry Allen?

Someone not so different from Hal Jordan as he'd like us to believe...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh Hal TOTALLY taught him that move!

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Except it's somehow funnier when HAL hits his head. :-)

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Captain Infinity said...

What did Barry knock himself out on? The carpet?

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Scipio said...

Um...

"FLASH FACT: When reacting at superspeed, Barry's head hitting the molecules of air is much like hitting a brick wall!"

Yeah. Sure. That must be it..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home